The FOXPRO XWAVE features 2 positional Xtreme High Definition (XHD) speakers. Both XHD speakers are a horn speaker with an added tweeter for improved frequency response. The XHD speaker system allows for extreme volume capabilities and realistic sound clarity. The FOXPRO XWAVE also features Bluetooth compatibility, so the user can connect wirelessly via their Bluetooth device and play animal sounds from their own library or even play music during a camp setting or recreational activity. There are 2 external speaker jacks if you desire even more volume, an auxiliary jack to connect an approved device such as a Jack Predator Decoy, and a charge jack. The XWAVE comes with 100 high-quality FOXPRO sounds and over 100 sounds from FOXPRO's Free Sound Library, with the ability to store and access up to 1000 sounds. You can operate the XWAVE manually or with the TX-1000 remote control. The XWAVE comes complete with a lithium battery and charger kit in the box!
The TX-1000 features a full color graphic LCD screen, which displays your sound list or sound categories. It also has a barometer indicator, moon phase indicator, temperature indicator, battery level indicator, timer or time clock, FOXBANG technology and much more. FOXMotion allows you to fade the sound from the left speakers to the right speakers to help "sell" the reality of your call sounds. FOXFusion allows you to mix and match any two sounds at the same time during your calling sequence. FOXCast allows you to play a pre-set custom sequence to include your favorite sounds, volume levels, and even pauses. FOXPitch allows you to manipulate the "pitch" of the sound in an effort to trigger a response. FOXData allows you to record real time information from each and every stand so you can access the data for future reference. The XWAVE is backed by a 5 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support and is proudly made in the USA.
- Bluetooth compatible.
- FOXBANG Automatically maps your caller to a predetermined setting after discharging your firearm. (See instruction manual for FOXBANG options.)
- FOXMOTION Mimic moving prey by fading sound from left speaker to right one.
- FOXFUSION Mix and match any two sounds of your choice.
- FOXPITCH Lets you manipulate the "pitch" of any sound in an effort to trigger a response.
- FOXDATA Activate FOXDATA and it records real time information (temp, barometer, moon phase, stand duration, shot time) from each stand. Over time you will be able to predict animal activity/hunting success based on hard data.
- FOXCAST Virtually hands-free calling with FOXCAST sequence files.
- AUTO VOLUME Automatically ramps up and modulates your volume.